Saturday, July 21, 2012

My Classes

PREPARING FOR BIRTH


Healthy Beginnings/Healthy Choices: Get your pregnancy off to a great start!

Why Should I Take Classes? If you are planning a homebirth, using a midwife or have a doula already on board you may be wondering if you need classes. Besides isn't birth natural?

Heart, Mind & Body Birth Preparation: My series blending the best of many "methods" to give you the tools to create a positive birth uniquely right for you.

Intro to Parenting 101; a prerequisite to Parenting 102: Read what a class is like.


Basic Class InfoThe who, what, when and how

.

What My Clients Say


My Classes are featured in a book! 
Read Baby Daddy to get one of my dad's thoughts on my birth classes.
Support for After Your Baby Arrives: My "Whole"isitc Mamas group

No comments:

Post a Comment