Sunday, April 28, 2013

Listen to National Experts: What the Birthing Women of San Luis Obispo Need to Think About!

These posts originally appeared as my Food for Thought series on Facebook. I wanted to provoke the women of San Luis Obispo county into thinking about their birth and parenting choices. By quoting directly from books I wish to stimulate discussion and encourage women to seek out information and become more educated. My hope is you will empower yourself through this process.

“Our lives begin to end 
the day we become silent about things 
that matter.”

~ Martin Luther King, Jr. 
from his unforgettable
 "I Have a Dream" speech


Doctor or midwife: How to choose which is right for you.

Baby Bonding and Attachment: Getting Parenting off to a good start.

No comments:

Post a Comment